Why shop with us?
Australian Warranty included
60 Day money back guarantee
Free shipping over $69
Trusted watch dealer for 70 years
Flexible payment options
First of all, great product and very prompt delivery. Lorus watch was everything expected of product and more at great prices. Will definitely be buying again from watch depot again. Thanks
Great purchase. Exactly as described. Beautifully presented.
Superb online store
I recently purchased a Seiko solar couture watch and was just delighted with the ease with which I could navigate around the store. The postage was extremely fast and their prices were the cheapest I could find on the Internet
Incorporating functional accessories such as watches Australia is a great way to add that extra touch of personality to your look. At Watch Depot, we have an extensive range of quality watches from top brands like Casio, Guess, Seiko, Michael Kors, and more. Whether you’re looking for a new everyday watch or a special-occasion timepiece, we have something to suit everyone’s style.
At our online shop for watches, you can order all types of watches Australia, such as men’s watches, women’s watches, and even kids’ watches. Shop with us and take advantage of various promotions and discounts, as well as a 60-day money-back guarantee.
We don’t need to tell you how great Watch Depot is – our thousands of satisfied customers speak for themselves.
What are the different types of watches?
Watches Australia can showcase your personality, your taste, and even your humour. Choosing one may be an overwhelming experience, but with the right information, it shouldn’t be that difficult to find the best-quality men’s designer watches that suit you.
It’s best to familiarise yourself with the different types of Australian watches online before you decide to buy men’s watches. Here is a list of the different types of watches Australia available at Watch Depot and what makes them stand out:
- Analog watches. These watches feature functional displays with a miniature twelve-hour clock face with an hour and minute hand. They feature traditional numbers or roman numerals and are the most common watches available, running on a regular battery.
- Digital watches. Digital watches are mainly known for the utilisation of digits rather than hands on a dial. Nowadays, digital watches Australia have evolved into smart watches with various features that suit more active lifestyles. You can find a digital smart watch designed to help you track your fitness goals (from average steps to heart rate), with a silicone strap for easy cleaning.
- Automatic watches. Automatic watches continue to operate due to the regular motion of the wearer’s wrist. This means that they don’t need to be wound if worn daily. This is more of a vintage style, as most watches nowadays use quartz technology. This type of watch is a great option for those who are looking for a more traditional style.
- Chronograph watches. These watches Australia have the specialised function of a stopwatch. You simply press a start/stop button to start the stopwatch function and push another to reset back to zero. These watches are ideal for tracking races and time-sensitive events.
You can find other types of Australian watches online at Watch Depot. We carry everything from exclusive limited-edition Citizen watches to premium gold watches for men, suitable for formal and casual occasions.
How to choose the best watch for yourself?
While it may seem a bit intimidating to buy watches online, you shouldn’t let that stop you from getting the perfect watch for your needs.
There are a few things you need to keep in mind when shopping for watches Australia:
Consider styles and features.
When purchasing a watch, it’s important to consider the functionality and aesthetics it provides the wearer. For example, a classic stainless steel three-hand watch with an easy-to-read dial might be the perfect choice for someone who wants a versatile timepiece that can be dressed up or down.
Conversely, a colourful silicone watch with a fun and sporty design might be a better pick for someone who is more fashion-conscious and wants a watch that makes a statement. For those who are active and need a watch that can keep up with their lifestyle, a smart watch with fitness-tracking features might be an excellent option.
Understand brand names.
While it isn’t necessary to buy a specific brand of watches Australia, it’s still good to be aware. Some brands offer diverse options at different price points and have a better reputation for quality. At Watch Depot, we carry a range of different exclusive products and luxury brands, from G-Shock watches to Seiko watches, so it doesn’t hurt to do a little research beforehand.
When all else fails, know that returns are always an option.
As an authorised watch retailer with over 70 years of experience, there’s no need to feel scared when shopping for watches Australia. We feature many guides available on our website to help you narrow down your choices, and our customer service team is always ready to help. As we value customer satisfaction, remember that you can use our 60-day money-back guarantee in case you don’t like your watch.
How to keep your watch in a good condition?
Keeping your watches Australia in good condition is easy if you follow a few simple tips:
- Get them serviced. Your timepiece should be serviced every three to five years by a watch expert. A watch expert can see what needs to be fine-tuned to keep it running smoothly.
- Wear them regularly. Even though it may seem counterintuitive, regular wear helps keep your watch in good condition. Luxury watches are made to be worn, so they belong on the wrist!
- Remove them during high-impact activities. Even the most durable timepieces can break if pushed too hard. Remove your watch when doing strenuous activities such as chopping wood or playing rugby.
- Listen to the experts. While we can give general tips, your particular watch will have its own needs and quirks. Find out as much as you can about your watch from the manufacturer, either by reading the manual or by visiting reputable online forums.
Learn more and purchase watches Australia by visiting our website. We have your back when it comes to all things watch-related, and we can find you a timepiece that suits your needs.