- Active Pro Black Call+ Smart Watch$89 RRP$149
- Active Pro Silver Call+ Smart Watch$89 RRP$149
- Citizen EQ0514-57A Womens Two Tone Watch$135 RRP$199
- Citizen EQ0512-52B Womens Quartz Watch$135 RRP$199
- ECC Nurses FOB Watch$48 RRP$69
- Casio BA110-7A1 Baby-G Womens Watch$159 RRP$269
- ECC Nurses Fob Watch$49 RRP$69
- Citizen Eco-Drive EW1262-55P Womens Watch$249 RRP$399
- Casio AE1500WH-1 Digital$69 RRP$109
- Casio BA110-1A Baby-G Womens Watch$149 RRP$269
- Casio BA111-1A Baby-G Womens Watch$159 RRP$269
- Citizen EQ0540-57A Womens Silver Tone Watch$129 RRP$199
- Citizen EU6064-54D Crystal Set Womens Watch$149 RRP$250
- G-Shock GBD200-1 G-Squad Black Smart Phone Link$245 RRP$299
- Citizen EU6062-50D Crystal Set Womens Watch$149 RRP$250
- Citizen EQ200291P Gold Ladies Watch$110 RRP$175
- Ellis & Co 'Alyse' Gold Plated Women's Watch$49 RRP$139
- Disney TA69650 Mickey Mouse Nurses Watch$43 RRP$59
- Baby-G BG169R-8B Womens Watch$119 RRP$199
- Casio BG169R-2B Baby-G Womens Watch$129 RRP$199
- Ellis & Co Skye Stainless Steel Womens Watch$49 RRP$149
- Ellis & Co Sena Silver Tone Mesh Womens Watch$49 RRP$129
- Citizen Eco Drive EW2482-53A Ladies Watch$229 RRP$375
- Ellis & Co 'Alysa' Crystal Set Womens Watch$49 RRP$139
- Citizen EL3092-86P Gold Stainless Steel Womens Watch$139 RRP$225
- Casio BG169R-1B Baby-G Womens Watch$149 RRP$199
- Citizen Eco-Drive EW1264-50A Womens Watch$249 RRP$399
- Baby-G BG169M-1D Black Resin Womens Watch$139 RRP$209
- Baby-G BG169M-4D Pink Resin Womens Watch$139 RRP$209
- Citizen EU6060-55D Crystal Set Womens Watch$129 RRP$225
- Casio Baby-G BA-130-7A1DR White Resin Womens Watch$169 RRP$289
- Citizen Quartz EQ0603-59F Womens Watch$139 RRP$225
- G-Shock GA2100VB-1A 'CasiOak'$199 RRP$279
For centuries, watches have been symbols of elegance, sophistication, and style. Today’s women’s watches come in all shapes and sizes, including more affordable options that can be found online.
Our collection of women’s watches at Watch Depot has the perfect piece for you, whether you’re looking for a gift for a special someone or to make a memorable impression at your next social gathering. We offer both classic and modern pieces from silver watches for ladies to casual watches for women.
Watch Depot also offers a collection of men’s watches and children’s watches, so you can shop for everyone in your family from the comfort of your home. You can get any of our female watches at an affordable price with our women’s watches sales and flexible payment options.
With free shipping and delivery on all orders over $69, we’re the one-stop-shop for watches online and other time-related products, such as alarm clocks. Thousands of women’s watches are available for you to choose from at our online ladies’ watch store, and we look forward to helping you find the right piece.
Discover a functional and stylish watch for her at Watch Depot and trust us for all your watch needs!
How to choose the best women’s watch?
It might feel difficult to choose the right women’s watches due to the sheer amount of styles and brands available. However, we have some tips available to narrow your search and find the right choice for you:
Consider the materials used.
Most women’s watches feature a metal watch case to protect the delicate insides. While stainless steel is a popular choice, you can opt for a gold and silver watch for a more elegant and delicate look.
The band or strap of your watch can also be quite important. Leather offers a more vintage and classic look, while silicone is a better option for those who have a more active lifestyle. You can even opt to get a bracelet in a unique colour or custom design if you’d like a more distinctive piece that stands out.
Find the right size.
You should select a watch with the right case and dial dimensions so it doesn’t look too bulky or too small. We recommend taking note of the measurements of the watch you wish to purchase and consult a sizing guide to see if it’s the right fit for you. As a reference, a size 34–36mm works great for most women.
Know your brands.
Many brands manufacture high-quality timepieces. Each caters to a specific market segment, and with this in mind, it’s best to do a little research beforehand. For example, Seiko watches offer exceptional quartz analogue movements and a rich history of innovation, while a Michael Kors watch is more fashionable and up to date.
How to style a watch with any outfit?
There are certain things you should take into account when styling women’s watches. Here are some tips to help you look fabulous while sporting your timepiece:
Match, match, match.
Your watch should reflect your style, which means looking at your apparel and choosing a timepiece that matches. You can start by taking a look at your closet and taking note of patterns and design styles you enjoy. Generally, it is best to choose a watch that shares the same colour as your wardrobe.
For those with a more diverse closet, it’s not a bad option to choose a metallic colour instead. Gold or silver works great, and you can even choose a bi-colour option if you’re looking for something a bit more unique.
Some styles are better for certain occasions.
Style isn’t just about the clothes you wear, but also about the event you’re going to. Be sure to consider the type of watch you bring to a social occasion to showcase you pay attention to the finer details. For example, a dress watch is the go-to choice for galas and black-tie events.
Keep your accessories to a minimum.
The watch should stand out on the wrist, so any jewellery chosen to accompany it should be carefully chosen. When you wear a watch, we recommend keeping it simple and minimal. For a touch of refined flair, you can opt to wear a bracelet or ring on the opposite arm.
How to extend the lifespan of a watch?
When it comes to extending the lifespan of your watch, it’s best to consult your watch’s manual. You can find detailed information about your timepiece as well as care instructions to ensure your watch lasts. However, here are some general tips you can follow to keep your watch in tip-top shape:
- Be mindful. For those who work with strong chemicals or intense physical activity, perhaps it might be a good option to keep your watch somewhere safe. Strong chemicals can cause the watch to discolour, and if you exert a lot of physical energy in your work or exercise, you might end up damaging your timepiece.
- Store strategically. Generally, when your watch isn’t being worn, it’s best to keep it in a dark and cool place and protect it from direct sunlight. The UV rays can lead your watch to fade, and it might not be a bad idea to invest in a jewellery box for a safe, secure place to store your watch.
- Polish and clean. A dirty watch may be distracting, so it’s best to keep your watch clean. When cleaning, do not use soap and water as they may potentially damage your timepiece. Instead, opt for a microfiber polishing cloth and cleansing solution to keep your watch smudge-free. Note that there are also additional cleaning instructions for your straps, so be mindful of those as well!
- Service it regularly. Over time, your watch’s internals may need the care of an expert. There are tiny pieces in a watch that need to be recalibrated, so it’s best to get your watch professionally serviced every three to five years.
Watch Depot is the best digital store to buy watches online in Australia. With our strong collection of curated pieces from big brands, you can find a women’s watch that suits your style today!