- Seiko SSC196P-9 Le Grand Sport Solar Mens Watch$464 RRP$699
- Seiko SSC572P Coutura Solar Perpetual Mens Watch$499 RRP$850
- Seiko SSC573P Coutura Perpetual Calendar Mens Watch$533 RRP$850
- Seiko SSC218P Le Grand Sport Solar Alarm Mens Watch$463 RRP$750
- Seiko SSC139P-9 Solar Alarm Mens Watch$549 RRP$750
- Seiko SSC376P-9 Coutura Perpetual Solar Mens Watch$425 RRP$750
- Seiko SNDV29P1 Chronograph White Leather$199 RRP$425
- Seiko SSC642P Coutura Stainless Steel Mens Watch$483 RRP$725
- Seiko 5 SRPD61K Automatic Stainless Steel Mens Watch$379 RRP$499
- Seiko 5 SRPD63K Automatic Stainless Steel Mens Watch$374 RRP$525
- Seiko Premier SKP396P Black Leather Mens$195 RRP$625
- Seiko SSB359P Black Nylon Mens Watch$345 RRP$475
- Seiko SKP393P Premier Mens Watch$199 RRP$650
- Seiko Prospex SPB079J Automatic Divers$695 RRP$1200
- Seiko Prospex SPB077J Automatic Divers Stainless Steel$799 RRP$1600
- Seiko Prospex Solar SNE561P Divers$329 RRP$725
- Seiko 5 SRPD51K Silver Stainless Steel Mens Watch$312 RRP$499
- Seiko SRPA21K Prospex Divers Mens Watch$568 RRP$795
- Seiko 5 SRPD53K Automatic Stainless Steel Mens Watch$368 RRP$499
If you’re looking for Seiko watches at reasonable prices, you’ve come to the right place. Watch Depot offers all types of models, from a sophisticated and elegant gold Seiko chronograph watch to an everyday automatic stainless steel Seiko timepiece.
With the brand’s history and timeless design, Seiko watches can be an excellent choice if you’re looking for something that makes a statement. Our collection features several great pieces that allow you to showcase a bit of personality through your watch.
With our great selection of Seiko watches at Watch Depot, there’s no doubt you’ll be able to find the perfect piece that speaks to you. Our store also carries watches that suit every taste, from durable and sporty men’s watches to functional women’s watches and kids’ watches, which can be wonderful gifts.
As an authorised watch retailer with over 70 years of experience in the watch business, you can rely on Watch Depot as we only house authentic and quality pieces truly worthy of your time. In addition, you will receive the following benefits when you purchase a watch from us:
Pay with ease
Using AfterPay, Zip, LattitudePay, Laybuy, and humm, you can buy a watch from us and pay it off in easy, interest-free instalments. Watch Depot offers discount Seiko watches and exclusive promotions so you can easily find the perfect gift for someone you care about while saving money.
Quick delivery service
Need a watch for that event coming up in a few days? We guarantee quick delivery within Australia within one to three business days for any watch from our Fast Dispatch selection. You will find pieces from all the top brands, from G Shock watches to Citizen watches, so that you won’t be limited in your selection.
Enhance the way you look with our selection of watches online from Watch Depot. Feel free to check out our other collections if you’re seeking something different, such as a timepiece with a gemstone or solar capability.
Why are Seiko watches so popular?
There are many reasons why Seiko watches are beloved by people worldwide. Seiko itself is a very innovative brand with a rich history, having been around since 1881. Their mechanical watches are high quality at competitive prices, making Seiko watches worth every penny you spend on them.
Seiko has contributed to several timeless watch designs that have attracted a large following. Seiko’s history is also reflected in how its watches have contributed to the watchmaking industry.
For example, Seiko created the first diver’s watch, which is known for its extreme water resistance and integration of quartz technology, improving accuracy in telling time. It can withstand any harsh environment. Today, the diver’s watch is being used in various situations all over the world, contributing to the brand’s success.
Lastly, Seiko’s popularity stems from the pride and craftsmanship that goes into each mechanical or quartz watch, no matter their price.
Whether you buy more affordable Seiko leather watches, mid-ranged Seiko automatic watches, or a luxury gold Seiko chronograph watch, each is crafted with a keen eye for detail and a deep sense of pride.
If you ask someone who has visited the Seiko headquarters, they will tell you that the craftsmanship is incredible, and the people have unparalleled dedication and innovation.
How to choose the right-sized Seiko watch?
Finding the right size of Seiko watches can be difficult if you don’t know what factors to consider. Here are a few important watch elements that can help you determine the best watch size for you:
Watch cases are measured in millimetres (mm) and usually use a calliper. Most Seiko watches feature a round case. To size round cases, be sure to measure the diameter across the case. The watch case size for each model is listed on our site, so you can easily determine if the watch will fit your wrist.
Case shapes and detailing
Watches come in different case shapes and can affect how they look on the wrist. A watch with a thicker bezel and a smaller dial may have the same case size as a regular round watch. However, the details in the watch, such as the dial and bezel, will give the impression it is smaller on the wrist.
Straps and bracelets
A watch’s size can be affected by other factors, such as the type of strap or metal band, its width, and whether it has the same tone stitching or contrast stitching. Seiko leather strap watches tend to look slimmer than Seiko stainless steel watches due to the material of the strap. To ensure proportion, choose a watch with a strap made to be about 50% of the width of the case.
How to take care of your Seiko watch?
It is important to thoroughly read your manual to understand how to take care of your Seiko watches. All the detailed information you need, such as the level of water resistance and special care instructions, can be found here. In addition to this, here are a few general tips for taking care of your Seiko watches:
- Clean it regularly. After removing the watch from your wrist, wipe off moisture, sweat, or dirt with a soft cloth to increase the durability of the case back, gaskets, and band.
- Avoid chemical exposure. Do not use solvents or chemicals (e.g., benzine, thinner, bleach) for cleaning a watch. Exposure may lead to the deterioration of the watch or a change in colour.
- Check the water resistance. A watch’s water resistance is not guaranteed. We recommend servicing it at a Seiko service centre every three to five years. If you own an older watch, check for damage caused by an accidental shock, as this can reduce its water resistance.
- Temperature and humidity. Generally, you’d want to avoid exposing your watch to extremes in temperature or humidity. These can affect the internal components of your Seiko watches, so be extra careful not to bring them to these environments.
If you experience any hiccups or problems when you buy watches Australia from Watch Depot, you can contact our customer service agents as they will assist you as best they can. For more information as well, visit our website and check out our watch care guide that explains how to keep your watch in top shape.
What are you waiting for? Buy Seiko watches online from the comfort of your own home with Watch Depot. If you’re looking for something else that is just as spectacular, feel free to browse through our collection of other top-of-the-line products, as we carry many famous brands from Casio watches to Emporio Armani watches.