- Pulsar PZ5005X Solar Chronograph Mens Watch$129 RRP$360
- Pulsar PXH447X WR100 Mens Watch$85 RRP$195
- Pulsar PXH937X Mens 100m Stainless Steel Watch$87 RRP$195
- ClearancePulsar PJ6002X WR100 Gold Tone Mens Watch$145 RRP$195Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PN8002X Womens Watch$127 RRP$170Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PXHA13X Mens WR100 Watch$84 RRP$195Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PS9330X Mens Watch$145 RRP$195Clearance
- Pulsar PS9575X Mens watch$75 RRP$199
- Pulsar PV3006X Mens Gold Watch$89 RRP$170
- Pulsar PPGD74X Black Leather Womens Watch$55 RRP$130
- ClearancePulsar PT3748X Mens Chronograph Watch$216 RRP$290Clearance
- Pulsar PH7449X Womens Watch$65 RRP$140
- Pulsar PH7520X Swarovski Crystals Womens Watch$120 RRP$279
- ClearancePulsar Solar PZ5105X Chronograph WR100 Mens Watch$158 RRP$299Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PH8218X Stone Set Womens Watch$156 RRP$210Clearance
- Pulsar PH7523X Swarovski Crystals Womens Watch$92 RRP$199
- ClearancePulsar PH7526X Swarovski Crystals Womens Watch$102 RRP$250Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PXHA65X Stainless Steel Silver Face Mens Work Watch$82 RRP$195Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PM2106X Stone Set Womens Watch$155 RRP$210Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PS9632X Two-Tone Stainless Steel Mens Watch$148 RRP$199Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PH8446X Gold Stainless Steel Mesh Womens Watch$117 RRP$195Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PH7522X Swarovski Crystals Womens Watch$126 RRP$279Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PS9626X Gold Stainless Steel Mens Watch$148 RRP$199Clearance
- Pulsar PX3225X Solar Camel Strap Mens Watch$93 RRP$210
- ClearancePulsar PS9634X Gold Stainless Steel Mens Watch$148 RRP$199Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PM2280X Two-Tone Stainless Steel Mesh Womens Watch$157 RRP$210Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PH8274X Womens Watch$130 RRP$299Clearance
- ClearancePulsar Solar PX3221X Black Resin Band Mens Watch$146 RRP$195Clearance
- Pulsar PG8305X Stainless Steel Sports Watch$87 RRP$199
- Pulsar PH7513X Womens Watch$77 RRP$150
Find the biggest range of Pulsar watches Australia has to offer online at Watch Depot.
Pulsar’s collection of watches include looks for every wardrobe. Sleek and sporty or bold and strong. Whatever your look, there’s a Pulsar watch for you. Renowned for quality and flair, their watches help you express your style and ‘tell it your way’. With watches that offer water resistance, stainless steel designs and quality workmanship, you'll find something for both men and women in this collection.
The Pulsar women’s watches collection offers refined and modern looks. Fashionable designs feature a range of materials, including rose gold and stunning crystals. Pulsar’s men’s watches help you make a statement. Polished designs set every Pulsar apart. You can also check out our range of chronograph watches to find a piece packed with functionality.
Find the perfect watch from Watch Depot. Buy Pulsar watches online and pay later using Laybuy, humm, Zip, Afterpay, LatitudePay or Latitude Interest Free and get free shipping on all orders over $69.
Pulsar was purchased by the Seiko Corporation in 1980 and since then, their watches have been produced by them. Today, Pulsar watches feature the same movements as Seiko watches. Together, the two brands share innovative design and universal appeal.
To start a pulsar watch, simply pull out the screw-down crown and set the time. If the watch is worn daily, Pulsar's automatic winding mechanism will wind the watch to ensure it stays operational.
Pulsar is a leading watch brand that is famous for creating the world's first electronic digital watch. They also created the first calculator watch and the first all-quartz watch line. They truly are a company that revolves around innovation. Their watches revolve around real value, quality and stylish flair.
Generally, Pulsar watches feature silver-oxide or lithium batteries.
Watches that feature batteries are known as quartz watches. The batteries will last anywhere from one to five years. Caution should be exercised when replacing a battery because damage could void the warranty if purchased from an authorized dealer. Typically, the batteries should be changed every five years.
Like most other watches, Pulsar watches do need batteries. However, automatic watches do not need batteries because they are powered by kinetic energy that is generated with movement of the wearer's arm.