- ClearancePulsar PH7520X Swarovski Crystals Womens Watch$99 RRP$279Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PH8446X Gold Stainless Steel Mesh Womens Watch$99 RRP$195Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PM2230X Women's Dress Watch$89 RRP$225Clearance
- ClearancePulsar P5A015X Mens Sports Watch$89.10 RRP$240Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PG8312X Rose Gold & Black Mens Rubber Watch$125 RRP$225Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PH8491X Silver Ladies Watch$89 RRP$175Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PH8505X Swarovski Crystral WR100 Womans Watch$125 RRP$190Clearance
- ClearancePulsar P5A030X Mens Sports Watch$115 RRP$299Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PXH447X WR100 Mens Watch$79 RRP$195Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PV3006X Mens Gold Watch$79 RRP$170Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PH7519X Swarovski Crystals Stainless Steel Womens Watch$89 RRP$250Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PH7523X Swarovski Crystals Womens Watch$85 RRP$199Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PPGD74X Black Leather Womens Watch$49 RRP$130Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PS9601X Stainless Steel Mens Watch$59 RRP$185Clearance
- ClearancePulsar PH8183X Ladies Dress W$69 RRP$160Clearance
Find the biggest range of Pulsar watches Australia has to offer online at Watch Depot.
Pulsar watches are designed to fit looks for every wardrobe. Sleek and sporty or bold and strong. Whatever your look, there’s a Pulsar watch for you. Renowned for quality and flair, their watches help you express your style and ‘tell it your way’. With watches that offer water resistance, stainless steel designs and quality workmanship, you'll find something for both men and women in this collection.
The Pulsar women’s watches collection offers refined and modern looks. Fashionable designs feature a range of materials, including rose gold and stunning crystals. Pulsar’s men’s watches help you make a statement. Polished designs set every Pulsar watch apart. You can also check out our range of chronograph watches to find a piece packed with functionality.
Find the perfect watch from Watch Depot. Buy Pulsar watches online and pay later using Laybuy, humm, Zip, Afterpay, LatitudePay or Latitude Interest Free and get free shipping on all orders over $69.
Pulsar was purchased by the Seiko Corporation in 1980 and since then, their watches have been produced by them. Today, Pulsar watches feature the same movements as Seiko watches. Together, the two brands share innovative design and universal appeal.
To start a pulsar watch, simply pull out the screw-down crown and set the time. If the watch is worn daily, Pulsar's automatic winding mechanism will wind the watch to ensure it stays operational.
Pulsar is a leading watch brand that is famous for creating the world's first electronic digital watch. They also created the first calculator watch and the first all-quartz watch line. They truly are a company that revolves around innovation. Their watches revolve around real value, quality and stylish flair.
Generally, Pulsar watches feature silver-oxide or lithium batteries.
Watches that feature batteries are known as quartz watches. The batteries will last anywhere from one to five years. Caution should be exercised when replacing a battery because damage could void the warranty if purchased from an authorized dealer. Typically, the batteries should be changed every five years.
Like most other watches, Pulsar watches do need batteries. However, automatic watches do not need batteries because they are powered by kinetic energy that is generated with movement of the wearer's arm.