Gold Seiko watches
- Seiko SSC196P-9 Le Grand Sport Solar Mens Watch$464 RRP$699
- Seiko SSC218P Le Grand Sport Solar Alarm Mens Watch$464 RRP$750
- Seiko Premier SKP396P Black Leather Mens$199 RRP$625
- Seiko Presage SRPH78J Cocktail Time Star Bar$619 RRP$795
- Seiko 5 SRPE74K Automatic Gold Mens Watch$429 RRP$625
- Seiko SUT428P Diamond Set Womens Watch$559 RRP$750
- Seiko Coutura SUT310P Solar Womens Watch$499 RRP$675
- ClearanceSeiko Presage SRPB44J Brown Leather Mens Watch$545 RRP$750Clearance
- ClearanceSeiko SUR446P Two Tone Mens Watch$395 RRP$550Clearance
- Seiko Coutura SUT432P Solar Womens Watch$399 RRP$575
- Seiko SRW836P Chronograph Diamond Set 35mm$299 RRP$925
- Seiko 5 SNKL48J1 Automatic Mens Watch$199 RRP$375
Gold Seiko watches
Find gold Seiko watches online at Watch Depot.
Founded in 1981 by Kintaro Hattori, Seiko watches mission is the same as it is today as it was when it first started: to craft watches centred around precision, utility and of course, beauty. Over the years Seiko has continued to maintain its high calibre of expertise and craftsmanship including releasing the Seiko Astro, the world’s first GPS solar watch in 2012.
Whether you’ve been a die-hard fan of Seiko watches since their inception or you’ve come to realise their unmatched functionality and beauty, you can be confident you’re getting the best variety of Seiko timepieces including gold Seiko watches at Watch Depot. Gold watches are simply a must-have in any collection!
Don’t forget with a number of finance options to choose from such as Afterpay, Zip, humm and LatitudePay as well as free shipping on all orders over $69, there’s never been a better time to update your timepiece or add another to your collection.
Seiko released their first gold watch, the Grand Seiko, in 1960. The watch, true to Seiko’s ethos, featured highly precise detailing, a slim design and a 14k gold filled case.
In 2020 Seiko marked the 60th anniversary of the Grand Seiko. They celebrated the occasion by releasing a new Grand Seiko which featured an 18 karat gold filled watch case and clasp.
Seiko watches do hold resale value however their value doesn’t usually exceed more than $100.
Seiko is not considered a luxury watch brand and is instead categorised as being stylish, durable and affordable.
Most Seiko watches will contain real gold if stated in their description.
If you are unsure as to whether it is actually real gold you can look out for markers on the backing of your watch including 18KT (short for 18 carat gold); 14KT ST.STEEL BACK (short for 14 carat gold case and stainless steel backing) and 10K ST.STEEL BACK (short for 10 carat yellow gold case and stainless steel backing).