Gold Watches for Men
- Citizen AN8052-55E Gold Tone Mens Watch$199 RRP$325
- Seiko SSC196P-9 Le Grand Sport Solar Mens Watch$464 RRP$699
- Citizen AN8172-53P Gold Mens Watch$169 RRP$275
- Seiko SSC218P Le Grand Sport Solar Alarm Mens Watch$464 RRP$750
- Jag Xavier J2156A Mens Gold Watch$119 RRP$159
- Tommy Hilfiger Cooper Collection 1791513 Mens Watch$175 RRP$299
- Citizen BF2022-55H Gold Stainless Steel Mens Watch$149 RRP$225
- Citizen BD0043-83E Gold Tone Mens Watch$129 RRP$199
- Tommy Hilfiger Daniel Collection 1710415 Mens Watch$269 RRP$399
- Citizen Eco-Drive BM7332-61P Mens Watch$275 RRP$450
- Citizen BF500299P Gold Mens Watch$119 RRP$175
- Guess Frontier W0799G2 Stone Set Gold Tone Mens Watch$479 RRP$599.95
- Seiko Premier SKP396P Black Leather Mens$199 RRP$625
- Citizen BI5002-14A Brown Leather Mens Watch$120 RRP$199
- Seiko 5 SRPE74K Automatic Gold Mens Watch$429 RRP$625
- Seiko Presage SRPH78J Cocktail Time Star Bar$619 RRP$795
- Citizen BF2023-01H Brown Leather Mens Watch$129 RRP$199
- Casio G-Shock GM110G-1A9 Metal Covered Mens Watch$375 RRP$549
- Tommy Hilfiger Patrick 1791783 Mens Watch$249 RRP$399
- G-Shock Metal Moon GM2100MG-1A 'CasiOak'$399 RRP$649
- Tommy Hilfiger Daniel Collection 1710384 Mens Watch$249 RRP$399
- Jag Alain JALAIN-B Multi Dial Gold Mens Watch$125 RRP$199
- Jag J2511A Boss Gold Tone Mens Watch$179 RRP$239
- ClearanceCitizen BD0043-83P Gold Tone Mens Watch$119 RRP$199Clearance
- Citizen BI505259E Gold Mens Watch$149 RRP$225
- ClearanceCitizen BF2005-54L Two-Tone Stainless Steel Mens Watch$149 RRP$225Clearance
- Jag Lachlan J2277A Gold Stainless Steel Mens Watch$169 RRP$269
- Tommy Hilfiger Theo 1710427 Mens Watch$199 RRP$299
- Tommy Hilfiger 1782385 Multi Function Unisex$229 RRP$299
- ClearanceCitizen BF2005-54A Two-Tone Stainless Steel Mens Watch$135 RRP$225Clearance
Gold Watches for Men
Gold watches for men don’t just tell time, but also make a statement. A man wearing a gold watch commands attention and shows that he is a man of taste. Watch Depot offers gold watches for men that are available in a variety of styles. From simple and elegant to bold and flashy, there is a gold watch out there for every man.
With our wide selection of gold watches, you are sure to find the perfect piece that suits you. We are also the authorised retailer for many exclusive brands, so you can find Citizen watches, Guess watches, and even Fossil watches at Watch Depot.
Our customer experience is important to us, so we also offer several benefits. From various sales and promotions to flexible payment options, you can get your timepiece affordably and conveniently.
With over 70 years of experience in the watch business, you can rest assured that you are shopping with one of the best. Purchase gold watches for men from Watch Depot today and find out why thousands of Australians choose us as their watch retailer.
How do I choose a gold watch?
There are so many different brands, styles, and designs of gold watches for men that it may seem impossible to choose. You needn’t worry about anything since Watch Depot is here to help you. Here are some of the things you need to consider before going gold:
Select the right size.
Gold watches come in all shapes and sizes, so it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Some people prefer smaller watches while others prefer something a bit bigger.
Choose the gold composition that suits you.
In most price ranges, you’ll be able to find many men’s gold watch sales, especially for more vintage designs. There are different types of gold watches for men on the market, and these have unique metal compositions.
For those who enjoy the look of gold but would prefer a more affordable price point, a gold-plated or gold-filled watch could be a great choice. These gold bracelet watches for men offer the same aesthetic feel and can serve as a good starting point before you invest in a full-gold piece.
With white gold and rose gold also being popular coloured gold options, you don’t have to feel limited to the provincial yellow colour. You may also opt for bi-coloured gold watches for men, which incorporate another metal to add to a timepiece’s uniqueness.
Seek out the features you need.
Due to advancements in technology, there’s no need to feel limited to analogue or quartz-controlled gold watches for men. Many models nowadays incorporate high-tech and useful features such as water resistance and solar-powered batteries.
You can purchase gold digital watches or smart watches in gold and get the best of both worlds: a functional timepiece with a classic style.
How to style gold watches for men?
Styling gold watches for men requires a bit more finesse, as gold chronographs are a long way from subtle. They showcase an extremely complex amount of elegance and class, so it may be difficult for you to match them with your garments and other jewellery pieces.
Here are some of our tips to ensure you maintain your style with your timepiece:
Use it for formal occasions and social gatherings.
Gold watches for men are ideal for formal events and work well with a suit and tie. You should feature your gold chronograph as much as possible, as it serves as the focal point of your look. We recommend picking a suit coat with sleeves that stretch out down to the upper wrist, allowing the watch to be uncovered and visible.
Choose the right colour and match.
Gold men’s watches come in many shades, from rose gold and white gold to the provincial yellow. Try to limit the colours in your outfit and use the gold chronograph to highlight your colour choice. Outfits with earth tones are best paired with a regular gold watch, and black or royal blue for a lighter shade of gold watch (such as white or rose gold).
Ensure the right fit.
Just like your clothes, your watch should fit well. There are two ways a watch should fit you appropriately: the size of the dial should be relative to your wrist, and the strap should fit cosily yet comfortably. Keep these in mind, and utilise sizing guides to see what dimensions might work best for you.
How do I keep my gold watch from fading?
As gold is a malleable and soft metal, there are more steps involved in the care and upkeep of a gold watch for men. Here are some top tips to keep your gold watch from fading:
- Wipe it with a soft cloth. You’ll need a soft, non-abrasive, and lint-resistant cloth to maintain the shine of your gold watch. It’s also important to regularly clean and wipe down your jewellery after wear with this cloth to keep your pieces shiny and scratch-free for longer.
- Avoid unnecessary contact with water or chemicals. It’s important to keep your gold pieces as dry as possible, and they should not be in contact with any harsh chemicals. If your watch says it’s water-resistant, it’s still important to dry it off after it’s been in the water to keep it from fading.
- Store your timepieces strategically. We recommend storing your watch in a pouch, case, or even jewellery box to prevent additional tarnishing and fading. Choosing a dark, cool environment to avoid humidity and heat is also crucial to ensure your watch lasts.
Save time and shop with an online men’s watches retailer that cares. Aside from gold watches for men, we have other high-quality products and carry everything you need from women’s watches to kids’ watches.
Shop today and find great pieces at affordable prices here at Watch Depot.