- Casio AE1000W-1A World Time Mens Watch$49 RRP$99.95
- Casio AE1000W-1B World Time Mens Watch$49 RRP$99.95
- Casio AE1500WH-1 Digital$69 RRP$109
- Casio Digital Alarm W216H-1A Unisex watch$45 RRP$79.95
- Casio AEQ110W1BV World Time Mens Watch$69 RRP$139
- Casio AE1300WH-8A Sports Mens watch$48 RRP$89.95
- Casio Tough Solar AQS810W-1A3 Mens Watch$89 RRP$159
- Casio W219H-1 Sports Digital Watch$65 RRP$89.95
- Casio LRW200H-9E Black Resin Youth Watch$49 RRP$69.95
- Casio Youth LRW200H-4E3 White$39 RRP$69.95
- ClearanceCasio MCW100H-9A2 Chronograph Mens Watch$79 RRP$149Clearance
- Casio HDC700-3A2 Analogue Digital Mens Watch$75 RRP$149
- ClearanceCasio Duro MDV107-1A2 200 Metres Divers Watch$139 RRP$199.95Clearance
- Casio W217HM-7B Digital Mens Watch$55 RRP$79.95
- Casio LA20WH-8A Grey Resin Kids Watch$49 RRP$64.95
- Casio Mens Watch CHRONO ANALOG 100M BLK$99 RRP$149
- Casio W217HM-5A Digital Gold and Black Watch$55 RRP$79.95
- Casio Duro MDV107-1A3 200 Metres Divers Watch$139 RRP$199.95
- Casio HDC700-3A Illuminator Black Mens Watch$79 RRP$149
- Casio HDC700-1A World Time Digital Analogue Mens$79 RRP$149
- Casio HDC700-3A3 Analog Digital Mens Watch$79 RRP$149
- ClearanceCasio Travel Alarm Clock Red TQ143-4$19.95 RRP$29.95Clearance
- Casio Vintage A100WEGG-1A$155 RRP$179
- Casio Vintage A100WE-1A$125 RRP$149
- Casio Vintage A100WEG-9A$149 RRP$179
- Casio Vintage A171WEG-9 Digital$115 RRP$169
- ClearanceCasio PQ10-1R Travel Alarm Clock$24.95 RRP$39.95Clearance
- Casio MRW210H-3A Mens Watch$95 RRP$119
- ClearanceCasio WS2100H-1 Black Watch$110 RRP$149Clearance
- Casio A100WE-7B Mono Tone Digital Watch$119 RRP$149
- ClearanceCasio Vintage A171WEGG-1 Digital Watch$119 RRP$169Clearance
- Casio MRW210H-5A Mens Watch$95 RRP$119
- Casio Vintage A171WEMG-9 Digital Watch$149 RRP$199
- ClearanceCasio TQ218-1DF Black Table Clock$24.95 RRP$39.95Clearance
- ClearanceCasio TQ142-2 Blue Clock$19 RRP$29.95Clearance
With their excellent quality, Casio watches have been well-received by consumers around the world. Every Casio watch is designed and manufactured with great care. In addition to their quality, Casio watches are also known for their durability. Whether you are looking for a watch to wear every day or one that can withstand the rigours of an active lifestyle, Casio is a brand that you can trust.
The materials used to manufacture all types of Casio watches are top-notch. From Casio vintage watches to Casio quartz watches, all can boast a degree of reliability that is uncommon in other brands. Besides being affordable, high quality, and reliable, Casio watches also boast a modern and trendy style image.
You can easily find Casio watches for sale at Watch Depot. With our flexible payment options and free shipping on all orders over $69, we guarantee your satisfaction when you shop with us.
With us, you can get a Casio watch in Melbourne and the entirety of Australia. We also house a range of other exclusive brands and time-related accessories. You can easily find everything you need from Seiko watches to alarm clocks in our digital store.
With over 70 years of experience in the watch business, Watch Depot is one of the most trusted names in luxury watches. Check out our watches online collection and make your first purchase today!
Why are Casio watches so popular?
Aside from being affordable, stylish, and durable, here are other reasons why thousands prefer Casio as their watch brand:
Casio has been producing some of the most innovative and functional watches in the world. They are constantly creating new technologies that are used in their watches. They have included features such as solar power, a thermometer, an automatic calendar, and more. Moreover, they are not afraid to incorporate colour and think out of the box when it comes to design ideas. They offer an excellent mix of both traditional and modern pieces, effortlessly closing the gap between fashion and affordability.
Casio watches are renowned for their accuracy. This accuracy is thanks to their use of innovative technologies like quartz movement and digital displays.
Casio offers a wide selection of watches, including both men’s watches and ladies’ watches. They have a range of styles to suit everyone, from sporty to sophisticated. With a wide variety of styles to choose from, you will be able to find the perfect watch for any occasion, whether you are looking for something to wear to the office or on a night out.
What are the different types of watches offered by Casio?
Casio offers diverse types of watches for men and women such as the following:
- Digital watches. Utilising digits instead of an hour hand and minute hand, these are by far the most common Casio watches available. You can find Casio digital watches in all types of materials, from silver to stainless steel.
- Databank watches. One of their most iconic pieces, these Casio watches feature a calculator. You can either grab the original ’80s-styled models or opt for modernised alternatives.
- Multi-purpose analogue watches. These work great as day-to-day watches as they offer a simple and classic look, which is perfect for multiple occasions.
- Lineage (radio-controlled) watches. For those seeking accuracy, these radio-controlled Lineage Casio watches automatically adjust your time based on the presence of radio towers within your area.
- Dress watches. While Casio watches tend to fit a more casual atmosphere, they also have some impressive dress watches that work for any social event.
- Dive watches. While you may not have deep-sea diving as a hobby, these watches are still an excellent choice for the outdoorsy type. They offer durability, water resistance, and various features.
These are just a few of the options available to you when choosing Casio as your watch brand. Browse through our website so you can check out our more comprehensive collection, as we also offer G-Shock watches and Baby G watches.
How to choose the best Casio watch?
Casio watches can be found with features that suit your lifestyle, so it’s a good idea to do some research on which timepieces are right for you. Here are some points to keep in mind when choosing the best Casio watch:
Know your movements
Casio was one of the first companies to adopt and manufacture watches with quartz (battery-powered) movements. Casio watches still use quartz movements, even in the modern era. The brand also offers watches with solar-powered movements, including the Edifice and G-Shock collections. It’s important to choose the right watch movement that fits into your lifestyle and budget.
Choose the right strap style
Casio watches tend to come with one of the following strap styles:
- Bracelet – usually a metal bracelet style strap with a closure
- Buckle – a traditional style with a clasp that fits through a hole in the strap to your desired fit
- Cuff – similar to the buckle strap, but with a secondary layer beneath
Your choice is likely to depend on your style preference and how you intend to wear the watch. Consider how, where, and when you intend to wear your watch before buying it so that you select the appropriate material as well. Here’s a list of common strap materials that are used and what scenarios they work best in:
- Resin. Perfect for those into fitness or outdoor pursuits as it is easier to clean and offers resistance to the elements of nature.
- Stainless steel. A rugged option for regular wear, a flexible option in both casual and formal settings.
- Fabric. Ideal for everyday, comfortable fit as the material is relatively breathable.
- Leather. A premium option for workwear or if you’re out for a special occasion, provides a more vintage look and feel.
With the above points in mind, you can select Casio watches that suit your needs, whether they’re functional or aesthetically pleasing. You can pick up Casio watches today from Watch Depot.
Visit our website and view our guides on how to take care of your watch, and learn more about new products, such as smart watches.